Meet the product
Made entirely from post-consumer recycled polyester, this jacket doubles as both a great way to stay warm — and a great way to keep waste out of landfills.
Made from recycled materials
This fabric is made with recycled fibers and/or materials such as plastic bottles/waste, textile waste, recycled clothing, fishing nets, etc.
No animals were harmed to create this item's insulation.
This item is covered with a non-toxic, PFC-free DWR coating for enhanced water resistance.
- Shell & Lining: Bluesign certified non-PFC W/R - DP 90/10 P.R.T.- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco 100% PCR
- No stretch woven fabric
- 100% Recycled Polyester buttons
100% Recycled Polyester
Estimated Rating Warm
This item is made to withstand temperatures down to 0 °C. This rating is an estimate, and may vary depending on factors like wind chill, humidity or the addition of performance base layers.
- Button front and inseam hand pockets
- Drop shoulder
- Quilted body
- To maintain the quality and longevity of your new tentree jacket. Be sure to wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Adding a tennis or dryer ball to re-fluff the insulation during the drying cycle.
Size & Fit
Model is 5'10", Bust 32, Waist 23, Hips 34, wearing size S.
- Relaxed Fit - This garment fits looser on the body, for a more relaxed feel and look.
- Below knee length
Based on 1 review
It’s amazing at regulating temp making it the perfect choice for moderate days